HOME MONITORING (QUARANTINE) RULES
- Do not go abroad. Cancel or postpone your travels.
- If you are out, spend the first fourteen days at home on your return.
- Isolate yourself at home to protect family members.
- Do not receive visitors during the time spent at home.
- Do not enter the room of an isolated person without a mask.
- Ventilate your room frequently.
- Avoid contact with people, especially the elderly and those with chronic illnesses.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least twenty seconds.
- Clean frequently used surfaces such as door handles, fixtures, sinks with water and detergent every day.
- Do not share personal items such as towels.
- Wash your clothes at 60-90oC with normal detergent.
- Drink plenty of fluids, eat a balanced diet, pay attention to your sleep patterns.
- If you have to leave the house, always wear a mask.
- If you have persistent fever, cough and shortness of breath, wear a mask and consult a healthcare facility.