The duties of the Editorial and Document Registration Coordinatorship are as follows:
- To ensure that the document referral and control of the correspondence made by the Rectorate is carried out from a single centre,
- To ensure the transfer of all letters sent to the Rector’s Office and the General Secretariat from the administrative units of our university, outside the institution and individuals
- To write the meeting decisions of the boards established within the University and the Rectorate and to distribute the decisions to the relevant units,
- To Fill and archive documents according to the coding system,
- To ensure the establishment of correspondence standards.