Coordinator of the Distance Education Unit
The tasks of the Distance Education Unit Coordinator are as follows :
- Managing the unit for its purposes, coordinating the work of the unit.
- To prepare the annual activity report of the unit and the work schedule for the next year and to submit it for the approval of the Rector.
- To carry out the administrative affairs of the unit, determine the need for personnel and submit it for approval by the Rector.
- To cooperate with domestic and international Distance Education Units.
- To ensure the coordination of the Distance Education Unit with respect to its information activities with other departments of the University.
- To present associate, undergraduate and graduate programs and departments that will conduct distance education over the Internet, to the approval of the Rector, taking into account the opinions of department / program heads, relevant unit managers.
- Informing the units about the functioning or participating in meetings during the discussion of associate, undergraduate or graduate programs that conduct distance education.
- To ensure that the instructors working in the Distance Education Unit are informed about the necessary issues and to prepare the course content trainings.
R. A. Sümeyye KAYMAK
Assistant Coordinator of the Distance Education Unit
Lecturer Yasemin KÜÇÜK
Research Assistant Ahmet UNCU