The duties of the International Relations Unit Coordinatorship are as follows:
- To coordinate the international activities and connections of the University,
- All administrative affairs related to the Bologna Process,
- Mobility of students and faculty members within the scope of the Erasmus exchange program,
- International scholarships and internships, follow-up of international projects,
- Academic agreements with foreign interlocutors,
- All administrative procedures carried out with the National Agency and other domestic institutions on these matters.